2020 has been a year unlike any of us have ever lived, having completely changed the way business is done in every imaginable industry. Here at Concept II Tile in Rochester, we understand and appreciate the toll this strange year has taken on so many, as well as the need to make home improvements in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. Understanding this, we’ve implemented a wide range of precautionary measures to help protect the safety of our customers, staff and professional colleagues.
Whether you’re moving and looking to improve the allure and appeal of your home, or just absolutely bored and ready to take on all of those long-stalled home improvement projects, you can have complete confidence with Concept II Tile. Here are just a few of the ways in which we’re working to safeguard your health and safety.
- Safe virtual consultations online and over the phone with no compromise in service
- We take proactive measures to promote safe social distancing within our showroom
- Enhanced daily cleaning and sanitation measures in place for your peace of mind
- We’ve implemented reduced capacity at our showroom to improve your experience
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our showroom to help promote cleanliness
The Safe Way to Shop for Premium Tile in Rochester, NY
To learn more about the progressive ways in which Concept II works to ensure the health and safety of both you and our staff, or for additional information on any of the products and services we provide, get in touch today and we’ll be happy to assist.
Concept II Tile is located at 349 West Commercial Street in Rochester, NY and can be reached by phone during showroom hours by calling 585-248-3511. Or write to us via email through our contact page and let us know how we can help make your project a safe success.