June 23, 2022
Few home improvement projects are as exciting and inspiring as creating the kitchen of your dreams. As many homeowners will surely agree, the type of flooring you decide to go with will play a significant role in the look and feel of your finished project for many years to come. For those considering tile for their newly remodeled kitchen, it’s important to work with a tile company who genuinely understands your vision and what you’d ultimately like to achieve.
At Concept II Tile in Rochester, kitchen tile is truly a specialty of ours, and we have a selection that you simply won’t find in any of the commercial or corporate home improvement stores. Here are just a few of our most popular options, and some reasons why some of the most discerning homeowners throughout Western NY continue to trust our expertise.
- Porcelain tile is one of today’s most popular options for kitchen flooring
- Stone tile can impart a unique, timeless look that distinguishes your kitchen
- Ceramic tile serves as a wonderful complement to porcelain and stone tile
- We stock a wide range of specialty tiles for kitchen floors, accents, and backsplash
- All of the tile we carry is artisan-grade from some of the world’s finest makers
- Our showroom is optimally-lighted to reveal colors and detail that often go missed
Remodeling your kitchen, whether you’re going big or taking it one step at a time, is a serious undertaking that will affect how you live, dine, and entertain well into the future. To learn more about what sets our collection of superior-grade tile apart from so many others, get in touch with Concept II Tile or visit our showroom for expert assistance from one of our designers.
The Concept II showroom is located at 349 W. Commercial Street in Rochester, NY. To learn more, discuss your project, or speak with one of our design staff, get in touch by calling 585-248-3511 or write to us via email through our website’s contact page.