Once you’ve made the decision to take on a new tile project, there are a number of questions that should be asked before installation ever begins. Will you be installing it yourself or hiring a professional? Is there a specific budget you’re looking to stay within? Do you have a design in place, or will that be decided once you get started? And, what type of tile will you be choosing to ensure that the finished results match your original vision? As many homeowners are learning, you’re not necessarily limited to what the big box home improvement stores offer.
At Concept II Tile in Rochester, we specialize exclusively in artisan-grade tile from some of the world’s most highly-revered producers. If the distinction and durability of your project rank high on your list of home improvement objectives, here are just a few of the reasons to consider premium tile from Concept II.
- Premium tile selections for kitchens, bathrooms, floors and more
- We have tile in colors, patterns and sizes not found in most stores
- An excellent way to distinguish your interior living space from others
- Expert designers on staff to assist with the planning of your project
- An optimally-lit tile showroom to help you see the true detail of our tile
- Professional tile installation services for those in need of expert assistance
Whether you’re new to the Rochester area and want to enhance the look of your new home, or a lifelong resident who’s ready to make the upgrade to tile with greater distinction and long-term value, Concept II Tile invites you discover why we’re trusted by some of the region’s most discerning homeowners. For more information on choosing the best tile for your project or to schedule a consultation, visit our showroom in Rochester or reach out to our staff.
Concept II Tile is located at 349 West Commercial Street in East Rochester, at the Piano Works Mall. Get in touch by phone at 585-248-3511 or send your questions to us anytime via email through our contact page.